lördag 24 maj 2008

a list

Well it's been a while... This is basically what has happened since the last time

  • I've updated and changed my Portfolio many times (will I ever stop?)
  • I've finished a really fun project at school (Rosegarden)
  • I've finished decorating and painting in my apartment (turned out great, especially the wall in the bedroom that I "designed")
  • We've started a new module at school and because of that I’ve started to work as a project manager in the fake company the New Pineapple
  • I've booked hotels in Italy for the summer
  • I've started thinking about where I want to spend my time during the 7 month long internship which will be starting in November

Well that’s basically it…


Rosegarden Check out the Prototype here

My wall before and after

Inga kommentarer: