onsdag 27 februari 2008

Release

I've been at home for two days now curing my cold... This is basically why I don't like the weather in Sweden... It's so cold that I tend up being more or less sick all the time... (atleast it feels like that).

Tomorrow is the big day.. it's the day when our class site is revealed and we have our big releaseparty! Luckily I feel better today so tomorrow is all about school work during the day and party during the night! Yay! Can't wait! In the meantime you check out our last pre-release on http://www.dm09stockholm.com/

I had a vision about me finishing my portfolio in time for the releaseparty but unfortunatly I had to tell the little perfection in me that that aint gonna happen. I just haven't had the time, but atleast I started... Since I haven't done a website in Flash before I decided to challenge myself by doing that this time with my portfolio... and I must say that I love it! Flash is the shit! ( when it does what I want it to do, that is.)


Inga kommentarer: